Finance & Advocacy Workgroup
This CHW Coalition workgroup combined efforts in July 2018. Volunteer members are focusing on the following objectives:
- Identify and pursue sustainable, reliable funding sources
- Engage public policy organizations, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, as well as Utah state legislature
- Increase public and professional recognition for Community Health Workers
- Mobilize support for the work of CHWs across Utah
- Promote CHW Coalition activities and achievements
The Finance and Advocacy Workgroup has three co-chairs who lead monthly workgroup meetings and attend Advisory Board meetings. For information about workgroup meeting agendas, minutes or the schedule of upcoming meetings, contact to McKell Drury at the Utah Departmartment of Health, (801) 538-6896.