The Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) must include the following for each child.
- Statement of the child’s present levels of educational performance
- Statement of annual goals
- Statement of short-term instructional objectives
- Statement of specific education and related services to be provided to the child
- Description of how often the child will participate in regular educational programs and a description of the program to be provided
- Anticipated dates for the start of services and expected duration of services
- Objective criteria, evaluation procedures, and a schedule for determining achievement of short term instructional objectives at least annually
Utah School Nurse Resource Manual. (2003). VII. Special health care needs and chronic conditions.