Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is key to preventing chronic diseases and disability. The best way to achieve a healthy weight is through healthy eating and getting the recommended level of physical activity, to balance calories with physical activity. Other lifestyle factors, including getting enough sleep and managing stress, are also important to prevent overweight and obesity.
For adults, healthy weight is defined as a BMI between 18 and 25 kg/m2. For children and adolescents, a healthy weight is between the 5th and 85th percentile for age and sex. You can determine your BMI using an online calculator.
SuperTracker is a hands-on resource to help you plan, analyze, and improve your diet and physical activity. Some of the helpful features:
- Food-A-Pedia: look up nutrition info for over 8,000 foods and compare foods side-by-side
- Weight Manager: enter your weight and track changes over time
- Food Tracker: see how you are measuring up against your nutrition targets
- My Top 5 Goals: set goals on what you wish to achieve, and sign up for tips and personal advice from a virtual coach
- My Reports: see your progress over time and how you are measuring up to your goals
SuperTracker can revolutionize the way you eat and stay active, and put you on track to achieve your goals.