How to Become TOP Star Endorsed
- Contact your local TOP Star Coordinator.
- Complete online training modules, worksheets and quizzes (also available in Spanish).
- Plan and implement nutrition, physical activity, and breastfeeding policies in your facility.
- Complete a post self-assessment form with your local TOP Star Coordinator.
- Be endorsed with a TOP Star rating of 1-5 stars.
Once you have completed the TOP Star endorsement process, you can enroll in the consultation and technical assistance program. Your local TOP Star Coordinator will help you identify strategies for improving nutrition, physical activity, and breastfeeding in the child care setting and share resources to help your facility meet their goals.