The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention heads up to schools: Know Your Concussion ABC's is a flexible set of materials, developed for professionals working with grades K-12, will help identify and respond to concussions in an array of school settings.
- Colorado Kids with Diabetes
- Diabetes Care Tasks at School: What Key Personnel Need to Know
- Helping the Student with Diabetes Succeed: A Guide for School Personnel
Each eligible school can receive up to four FREE EpiPen or EpiPen Jr Auto-Injectors in the form of two EpiPen 2-Pak® cartons, two EpiPen Jr 2-Pak® cartons, or one 2-Pak of each kind.
In addition to the EpiPen4Schools program, Mylan Specialty offers a discount program through which schools can purchase, upon qualification, EpiPen 2-Pak cartons (0.3 mg) and EpiPen Jr 2-Pak cartons (0.15 mg) at a discounted price of $112.10 each.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Communicable Disease information
- EpiPen 4 Schools
- Head Lice
- Immunization Resources
- Infectious Disease Reporting- (Epidemiology)
- Prescription Assistance Programs for Patients with Asthma
- Utah Department of Health
- Utah Food Allergy Network
- Utah Food Allergy Network – Utah State Board of Education
- Utah School Nurse Association
- Utah State Board of Education
- Vision Reporting